Welcome to our all-too-infrequently updated little blog about goings on at Art Van Go - art suppliers to the stars.

Monday 30 March 2009

You may remember that a couple of posts ago, I talked about the exhibitions at 'Textiles in Focus' held at Cottenham in February. Specifically, I posted a photograph of the sales table comprising work of the Facets group of textile artists. I was later contacted by Rhona of Facets, who has kindly sent me photographs of the work that they had displayed at the Exhibition. I did take some photographs myself, but unfortunately, due to lighting, (oh, ok then, my ineptitude as a photographer!) they didn't really turn out well enough to include here, so my thanks to Rhona for supplying these. Facets will be holding their own exhibition within the next 12 months, so I will let you know more details when we have them. Meanwhile, here are the aforementioned photos ....



































Beautiful and varied work, I'm sure you'll agree. Thanks again Rhona.
Meanwhile, if anyone else out there would like us to mention their exhibitions, or send us photographs of their work (come on, don't be shy!) please contact us via the website at http://www.artvango.co.uk/






No comments: